Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sandown 15:50





Hello Guys!


Horse racing:

I just was watching horse racing from Sandown.
It was terrible startings,because they had to star 3 times before they r going to off.
I was watching that race because I have a subcription at somewhere and it seemed I am gonna be lose my stake.I green out my money but I couldnt do greening at places.
Fortunately I had a winner.



Result:
1.Call me a Star
2.Unnamed favourite
3.umadachar
4.Eleven Fifty Nine

I am thinking about taje a free bet at bookies for Cheltenham.
Have someone got some money back from that money back thingy?
Pls let me know.

Footie:

Reading v Leicester:

I think that footie event was fantastic with lots of corners,shots and goals.
To be honest I was waiting more than 1goal in the first half I almost fell asleep.

Result:

3-1 to Reading

Tomorrow is gonna be a good Sunday footie in the afternoon.:

Swansea v Man City

I hope its gonna be very good playing on both side.

Nider

No comments:

Post a Comment