Sunday, February 14, 2010

4th Day

Good morning to everyone!
:)
The time is 2:10am
I know its so early today to write a blog to other people whose work normally in the daytime.
But I couldn't sleep last night so I have done my job for today.
Who gets up early, finds gold.
I have decided I will stake just £25 per horse because £75 enough for me.(I don't wanna be very greedy so :) )
Anyway here is my selection for today:

Wolverhampton:

14:10 Triskaidekaphobia non-runner
(if u bet for this horse it will lose please send a price of a bar of chocolate to my paypal because it was so hard to write it down)

17:10 Sirjosh +25

17:40 Divertimenti +25

In addition Alex and I spoken about yesterday one horse.I have thought over it again the horse.
The horse name is Wondersobright.Wondersobright is going to run at Plumpton at 14:30.
I decided just checked the old grandpa because the horse is old.However he could be the winner as well so respect it.(He is 74yrs old in human life)

Good luck to everyone!

Nider




2 comments:

  1. Nice profits today, shame Grandpa didn't run was looking forward to seeing its performance !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nandy,

    I noticed grandpa horse unseated his rider on 15th February, you were right !

    Alex

    ReplyDelete