Thursday, February 25, 2010

14th Day


Good morning guys!
I want to speak about yesterday.
Well....
I didn't think there are gonna be 3 non-runners yesterday,but it happened.
However Alex,Eddy,The 50 Punter and Dark Horse have had a nice profit yesterday well done for them and keep up the good work guys!

Back to my case.

I have checked the weather forecast for today.(above on text as you can see in the picture)
Pecs(where I live) is sometimes gonna be rainy today but better then Thurles.

My selection for today:

Thurles: 16:30
Mountain Heather

Good luck to everyone!!!

Nider

2 comments:

  1. Nider,

    Three non-runners in a day...that's strange. Patience is essential, and my friend you have the right patience for a successful operation.

    All the best!

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fifty Punter!
    Ty about your comment and you all right.
    I am patient until my time has come.

    All the best for you Fifty Punter!

    Nider

    ReplyDelete